(PUBLISHED 11 OCTOBER 2021)
Members are permitted to play tennis at Kooroora providing they comply with all NSW Health rules.
· Doubles play is permitted providing all players aged 16 or over are fully vaxxed (unless from the same household) and carry evidence of their vaccinations.
· Otherwise, no more than two people (excluding members of the same household) on a court – ie singles hitting only.
· Everyone attending the Centre must sign in using the QR code. We must have a record of every person who attends.
· You may only access the Clubhouse to use the bathrooms. Access to the Clubhouse will be via the western door using the keypad code: 8491.
· No more than 20 people are to gather together outdoors at the Centre.
Thank you for your co-operation with these rules. We will update them should there be any changes.